Sunday, October 12, 2008

Imposed Vacation

My lovely girlfriend asked me to assemble her new bed and dresser. I haven't been home since yesterday and won't be until sometime on Monday. I have no idea what the download count of my file currently is as I don't have any access to XBox Live over here. There is a chance that it could hit 1200 before I even get a chance to edit anything!

I apologize in advance if I'm not able to keep my word regarding it's release. It likely wont be the last time my personal life gets in the way of editing, but since this is mostly volunteer work, it's gonna happen here and there.

The reason I give myself a timer is if I don't have a deadline I'll be more inclined to take my time. Besides, I'd like to give the fans an active role in my updates rather than leaving them wondering when changes are going to happen. In short, I would prefer to take a more active role in the process than my 2K Sports employed counterpart.

(If anyone could tell me what the DL count is right now, that would be great).

10 comments:

Unknown said...

DL count is at 989 at 10:20pm Eastern

Unknown said...

can't wait for your PS3 edits rashidi, keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

in your update v1.2.. what happens to gabe pruitt of the celtics? i understand no roster room but erase him completely (not even a free agent).. whats up rashidi?

Rabbott said...

2k insider removed pruit not rashidi

robbz18 said...

Hi, Rashidi. Is it possible for you to post the player edits thru text? I live in a country that has no XBox Live Service, so it would be very helpful if you could post the text edits here.

Thanks, man!

Anonymous said...

1256

Anonymous said...

whats up man ur a genius, I like ur overview of the game. someone from 2ksports should look n2 u and 100% of ur input........ur 100% on point n ur analysis. one thing u dont have tho is ur free agents aren't up to date... also on a more personal note can i get a copy of ur gameplay sliders?

Rashidi said...

I don't have my own sliders yet, I mostly play onilne on the defaults.

Unknown said...

idc who removed him (pruitt) i just wanna know why? he is still on their roster to my knowledge..

Rashidi said...

He was removed by 2k because they didn't want to put him in the free agent pool despite giving his roster spot to non-guaranteed former medical retiree Darius Miles.

Go go bananas